Minivan transfers to and from Krabi Airport (KBV)
After reading the "how this works" , please use below reservation form to book a Krabi Transfer Minibus or Limousine to collect you from Krabi airport or you resort, hotel, hostel or guesthouse at any other pick up location in the Krabi area, at the time of your choosing.
If you found this page direct and are wondering about our Krabi airport and Koh Lanta transfer rates, please visit our Koh Lanta & Krabi transfers rate page. For a Pick up from locations not listed other rates & conditions may apply. For transfers to and from Koh Lanta the ferry tickets are included.
Coupon login information
Re-Book your lastest bookings
Reservation and booking information
How this works
When making a reservation for a transfer from Krabi international or Domestic airport, Koh Lanta, Ao Nang beach, Klong Muang beach, TabKaek beach, Pak Bara pier or any other location in or near Krabi Province:
- Rates: All fares shown are per vehicle, inclusive of taxes, fuel, driver, etc. and are for door-to-door service, where possible. There are no hidden extras or unnecessary stops.
- Confirmations: After you fill out the form you will see an immediate confirmation with below it a links where you can make a secure payment by credit or debit card online for the required deposit. This is based on the assumption that we have car available for your transfer, which is the case in 98% of all bookings for transfers to or from beautiful Krabi beaches and airport. However, if you select a destination other than the ones listed in the drop down menu, we will have to manually verify the information entered and send a confirmation, or request for additional information, within 18 hours. If you do not receive a response within 36 hours, please check spamboxes first and contact us via online chat or e-mail.
- Deposits: a 50% deposit is required for all transfers. Payments can be made by following the automatically generated payment links in our confirmations to pay by credit or debit card online. We do not recommend paying by international bank transfer due to the high cost, long arrival times and difficulties in identifying the sender. Bank transfers from Thai accounts will be fine, but kindly notify us after sending those.
- Full payments: Our confirmations, both on screen as well as in e-mail, also offer a 2nd set of links which you can use to pay the full amount upfront, but please note that a 4% credit card processing charge will then apply, when paid by debit or credit card through our credit card providers SiamPay.com or Paypal.com. Payments from Thailand can also be done via payment service at familyMart shops, Tops, Lotus and Big C supermarkets, post offices and more, or via internet banking / ADM deposit / pay-in deposit / bank transfers.
- Rest payments: the remaining amount can be paid direct to our minibus or limousine drivers in cash, upon arrival at your destination. For round trip bookings we will hold the deposit for the return trip, so you will not need to pay that again online. You then pay the one way fare upon arrival at your destination and the remaining amount up on your return to the airport or other location.
- Prepayments: It is possible to pay the full amount in advance, but note that that the same 4% credit card charge will apply. Payment links will be provided in both our on-screen, as well as in our e-mail, confirmations.
- Cancellations & Refunds: During the peak season (25 Dec-5 Jan and 11-17 Apr) we can accept cancellations until 3 days prior to travel. On all other dates it is possible to cancel until 36 hours prior to the booked departure time. If we need to refund a deposit and the funds need to be transferred to an overseas bank account, there will be international swift wire transfer charges or other payment processor charges deducted from the paid deposit. If the deposit was paid through Paypal or SiamPay within the prior 60 days, those companies will also refund their charges for a complete refund. Cancellations that reach us less than 36 hours prior may still be charged in full and will be not be eligible for a refund.
- Failure to appear at the booked time will result in being charged the full amount of the booking. We therefore highly recommend double checking the entered arrival details, both at the time of entering those and once again on our final payment / booking confirmation. Quite often people enter departure time as arrival time, enter landing time based on their home / departure location clock, enter the arrival details at their layover / transit airports, or overlook the fact that booking systems are based on a 24 hours clock, not at an AM/PM clock.
- Meeting points: The driver will be waiting in the arrival hall, holding a sign with your name on it. For pick ups from resorts, hotels, guesthouses, villa complexes, the driver will wait in the lobby area, also with a name sign. Please ensure that you check in under the same name as under which the booking with us was made, so the hotel / resort will not turn away the driver with the statement: "that person is not a guest here"..
- More questions before you want to make a reservation? Try or send us and email.